You’ll learn to apply the concepts of Project Portfolio Management to not only ‘do things right’ but to ‘do the right things.’
You’ll learn how to:
- Establish a rational, disciplined way to determine a project’s viability
- Explain the benefits of Project Portfolio Management (PPM)
- Assess the capabilities of hosted solutions to support profitable PPM
Opportunities for improvement everywhere you look. Imperatives for improved performance, too. How do you determine how to “do things right, and do the right things?”
Join us for a look into the power of democratizing ideation and automating improvement through Project Portfolio Management.
FREE RESOURCE: This training offers a free template for purpose of vetting project opportunities. Details shared during training.
Interested to have us train your team? Contact Us
The Three Secrets to Sustainable Improvement Capability
You’ll learn the results of over 20 years of research that reveal the critical attributes to successful performance improvement programs.
You’ll learn how to:
- Explain the most common reasons why improvement initiatives fail
- Describe the 3 most critical elements for sustainable improvement
- Initiate an approach to fill gaps in your personal or organizational capabilities
Any organization can be great for a day, a month, or even a year. But most agree that “sustainability” is much more elusive. Energize your efforts at improvement with this program that summarizes 20 years of study in performance improvement across industry. We will review findings from a recent study of contemporary practices, discuss the role of Emotional Intelligence in PI, and share the business case for Project Portfolio Management (PPM). Taken together we share the secrets to sustainable improvement capability.
FREE RESOURCE: This training offers various white papers that establish the business case and ROI for Project Portfolio Management. Details shared during training.
Six Sigma Demystified
Learn what makes Six Sigma such a powerful methodology for making products better, faster and cheaper.