As a follow-up to our program “Successful Change begins with Emotionally Intelligent Leadership,” we take a deeper dive into the social and behavioral elements that define Emotionally Intelligent Leaders from others in their orbit. We will dissect a common model for describing where people fall on the EQ spectrum and discuss ways that you can leverage EQ to create more productive and harmonious relationships. We will also look at how to apply this model to selecting individuals most likely to succeed in change management initiatives, and how to assist others to come along for the ride.
FREE RESOURCE: As part of this program, we’ll offer an article in PDF that you can use as the basis for educating internally.
Interested to have us train your team? Contact Us
The Three Secrets to Sustainable Improvement Capability
You’ll learn the results of over 20 years of research that reveal the critical attributes to successful performance improvement programs.
You’ll learn how to:
- Explain the most common reasons why improvement initiatives fail
- Describe the 3 most critical elements for sustainable improvement
- Initiate an approach to fill gaps in your personal or organizational capabilities
Any organization can be great for a day, a month, or even a year. But most agree that “sustainability” is much more elusive. Energize your efforts at improvement with this program that summarizes 20 years of study in performance improvement across industry. We will review findings from a recent study of contemporary practices, discuss the role of Emotional Intelligence in PI, and share the business case for Project Portfolio Management (PPM). Taken together we share the secrets to sustainable improvement capability.
FREE RESOURCE: This training offers various white papers that establish the business case and ROI for Project Portfolio Management. Details shared during training.
The ABC’s of Problem Solving: A3, Basic Tools & Change Management
In this program will explain how problem solving drives transformational change, demystify the “A3“ approach, and introduce simple tools and strategies to take charge of your efforts to drive the change in culture you wish to see in your organization.
Participants will learn:
- How Problem Solving drives Cultural Transformation
- Problem Solving Methodologies Including A3 Approach
- How to Properly Define a Problem, Grasp the Situation, and Avoid Falling into Problem Solving Pitfalls
- Selected Basic Tools for Determine Root Cause Including 5 Why’s, Fishbone, and other tools to support Project Portfolio Management (PPM)
Free Tool Offered: A Fishbone Diagram tool that converts output into a Pareto Chart.