Opportunities for improvement everywhere you look. Imperatives for improved performance, too. How do you succeed to not only “do things right,” but also “do the right things?”
Join us for a look into the power of democratizing ideation and automating improvement through Project Portfolio Management.
In this video we:
- Explain the benefits of Project Portfolio Management (PPM)
- Compare manual vs automated ideation and project selection
- Establish a rational, disciplined way to determine a project’s viability
Request a free Project Selection tool after the completion of this program.
Interested to have us train your team? Contact Us
70% of change initiatives fail. Most often, these failures are due to poor performance by leadership.
In this training, we’ll examine why taking an emotionally intelligent approach to leadership can mean the difference between a successful change initiative and one that fails.
Emotionally intelligent leaders are better able to understand how different people adapt to change. These leaders can more effectively address the challenges and issues associated with any change and build greater trust among team members. Greater trust will overcome many of the obstacles associated with change.
You’ll understand that any organizational change is an emotional event. By recognizing what emotions are in play, the emotionally intelligent leader can better manage the change process.
You’ll leave with a greater appreciation of the value of emotionally intelligent leadership and how it can positively impact change at any level in the organization.
In this program will explain how problem solving drives transformational change, demystify the “A3“ approach, and introduce simple tools and strategies to take charge of your efforts to drive the change in culture you wish to see in your organization.
Participants will learn:
- How Problem Solving drives Cultural Transformation
- Problem Solving Methodologies Including A3 Approach
- How to Properly Define a Problem, Grasp the Situation, and Avoid Falling into Problem Solving Pitfalls
- Selected Basic Tools for Determine Root Cause Including 5 Why’s, Fishbone, and other tools to support Project Portfolio Management (PPM)
Free Tool Offered: A Fishbone Diagram tool that converts output into a Pareto Chart.