Opportunities for improvement everywhere you look. Imperatives for improved performance, too. How do you succeed to not only “do things right,” but also “do the right things?”
Join us for a look into the power of democratizing ideation and automating improvement through Project Portfolio Management.
In this video we:
- Explain the benefits of Project Portfolio Management (PPM)
- Compare manual vs automated ideation and project selection
- Establish a rational, disciplined way to determine a project’s viability
Request a free Project Selection tool after the completion of this program.
Interested to have us train your team? Contact Us
In this program will explain how problem solving drives transformational change, demystify the “A3“ approach, and introduce simple tools and strategies to take charge of your efforts to drive the change in culture you wish to see in your organization.
Participants will learn:
- How Problem Solving drives Cultural Transformation
- Problem Solving Methodologies Including A3 Approach
- How to Properly Define a Problem, Grasp the Situation, and Avoid Falling into Problem Solving Pitfalls
- Selected Basic Tools for Determine Root Cause Including 5 Why’s, Fishbone, and other tools to support Project Portfolio Management (PPM)
Free Tool Offered: A Fishbone Diagram tool that converts output into a Pareto Chart.
When it comes to creating a snapshot of process performance that illustrates the “Voice of the Process,” there may be no better tool than the histogram. More than this, the histogram is the starting point for discussions about Capability, a Six Sigma metric. In this session we will share various ways to create the histogram, how to effectively interpret the output, and how to leverage the information contained within it.